To take part in the Christmas Market please complete this form below and return by Tues 27/11/2018.
Market Dates are 1st Dec, 2nd Dec, 8th Dec, 9th Dec, 15th and 16th Dec from 10am – 5pm.
Dates you must attend will be assigned to you by Tuesday 29th Nov. Please note if you do not attend on assigned dates it will result in loss of marks during judging.
- You will need to be setup and ready to trade from 9am on each day. You will have access to the trading area from 8am each morning.
- You must bring your own table, maximum size 6ft x 2tf 6” to sell your product off, along with display and signage support to promote sales.
- This is a festive event so we recommend getting into the spirit of things, Christmas jumpers, sparkly lights and decorations bring great cheer. Aim to make your stall the brightest and most interesting, you will see rewards in sales. You will not have access to an electrical point so if you are bringing lights for your display be sure they are battery powered.
- You must bring a float with you to give customers change.
- Dress in warm comfortable clothes, the market is in Airquee and while the rain will not be an issue it may be cold.
- We do not allow the sale of food or drinks.
- We will be considering your use of social media as part of the judging process so please find and link us with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. We will be promoting the market, you should do the same.
We will need a copy of your schools insurance certificate confirming that you are covered by their policy while taking part in the market.