Welcome to our website. Kildare Country Turkeys Ltd. T/A Kildare Farm Foods is a registered company in Ireland, Company Reg number 272466. Our address and telephone number are Rathmuck, Kildare, Co. Kildare, Ireland, 045 526774.
TERMS OF ADMISSION
All persons entering Kildare Farm Foods Open Farm & Shop (“Entrants”) do so subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
We would like everyone visiting Kildare Farm Foods Open Farm & Shop to enjoy their visit and would like to remind you that access to Kildare Farm Foods Open Farm & Shop is subject to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over whilst visiting Kildare Farm Foods Open Farm & Shop.
At all times please ensure that you obey the safety regulations and signage displayed throughout Kildare Farm Foods Open Farm & Shop.
If at any time a guest’s standard of behaviour falls below that expected by Kildare Farm Foods Open Farm & Shop, the Entrant may be asked to leave Kildare Farm Foods Open Farm & Shop and no refunds will be considered concerning any purchase that may have been made.
Kildare Farm Foods Open Farm & Shop is an outdoor attraction and we ask that guests wear sensible clothing and footwear during their visit. The public display of clothing or tattoos featuring content that may cause offence to other visitors is not permitted. In the interests of health and safety, guests must remain fully clothed and wear shoes at all times. Admission may be refused if clothing is deemed inappropriate by park management
No pets or animals are allowed into Kildare Farm Foods Open Farm & Shop with the exception of permit registered assistance dogs.
Entrants found to be in possession of prohibited items will be refused entry and/or escorted from Kildare Farm Foods Open Farm & Shop. Prohibited items include but are not limited to alcohol, knives, weapons, blades, fireworks, illegal substances, glass bottles, flammable liquids, portable BBQs, and any other items that may cause injury.
Kildare Farm Foods Open Farm & Shop will not under any circumstances tolerate threatening or abusive behavior towards any member of staff or fellow guest. Such behavior will result in immediate expulsion form Kildare Farm Foods Open Farm & Shop.
Skateboards, rollerblades, roller skates, bikes, scooters and other forms of personal transport are also prohibited from Kildare Farm Foods Open Farm & Shop.
Pre-paid tickets are non refundable. If you contact the admissions office 48 hours prior to your booked visit we can change the date for you.
Conduct of Entrants
Kildare Farm Foods Open Farm & Shop reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry to, or remove from Kildare Farm Foods Open Farm & Shop or the vicinity without refund, any person who:-
Behaves in a manner which, in the opinion of Kildare Farm Foods Open Farm & Shop, its employees, contractors or agents, has affected or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of, or cause annoyance, danger or distress to, other entrants or damage to property;
Uses threatening, intimidating, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace
Appears, in the opinion of an employee or agent of Kildare Farm Foods Open Farm & Shop, to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances; or
For any other reason at the sole discretion of Kildare Farm Foods Open Farm & Shop, its employees, contractors or agents. A person to whom the aforementioned terms applies will be liable for any damage caused or expenses incurred by his or her behaviour.
Smoking is strictly prohibited within Kildare Farm Foods Open Farm & Shop.
All persons acknowledge that they are under a duty of care to take reasonable steps to ensure their own safety and that of any person accompanying them, taking into account age, capacity and any medical conditions
Your Personal Belongings
Kildare Farm Foods Open Farm & Shop shall not be liable for an Entrants Property lost or damaged at Kildare Farm Foods Open Farm & Shop. Such property is at the sole risk of the Entrant.
While photography of the farm is permitted any photography of other guests is strictly prohibited. If Photos of minors are taken without the express written permission of the parents and/or guardians these photos must be deleted. Visitors who fail to delete the photos will be escorted from the farm and the Gardaí will be contacted.
- We may make changes to our terms and conditions at any time without notice. The terms that apply to you are those posted on our website the day you place your order.
- We may make changes to our website and its content at any time without notice. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of:
- Errors or inaccuracies on our website,
- You acting or failing to act on any information contained on our website
- Personal injury of any kind resulting from your access or use of our website
- Any bugs, viruses Trojan horses or other communications which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party.
- The quality of fitness for purpose of any linked sites
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website.
- We do not give any representation, warranties or undertakings in relation to the goods on our website as to the appropriateness of the goods for your purpose.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible for any damages or loss of any kind suffered by a user where a credit/debit card or Paypal account or other payment method is used fraudulently or in an unauthorised manner.
- All content of kildarefarmfoods.com website are the copyright of Kildare Country Turkeys Ltd. and/or its suppliers.
- You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell or reproduce any content of our website in whole or in part.
- You may not use our name, logos or trademarks.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic Of Ireland. In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with your use of our website, you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging with us in good faith in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions are found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed to be severed from these terms and the remaining terms and conditions will remain in force.
The failure by kildarefarmfoods.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Should you wish to make a complaint please contact our Customer Service Manager by email to email@example.com or in writing to Kildare Farm Foods, Rathmuck, Kildare.